Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hermès Paris Commission

This Spring I was commissioned by Hermès Paris to shoot the cover for their magazine and also a very special fairy tale editorial inside.
















In the Summer, They liked the photos so much that they decided to commission me to make a film for them, about a prince and a princess. I am so happy with this work that I have made for them. I think it is an accurate representation of me and my brain what I want to show the world.


A lot of special publications and wonderful magazines have interviewed me about the piece, such as The New York Times, Luxury Daily, Elle France, Vogue Germany, Vogue Brazil, and Luxpresso. I am currently in the midst of trying to finish up two interviews right now, so there will be more to read later.

Infinite thank you's to Stèphane and Caroline over at Hermès, Candace, Cooper, my parents, Jan, Rory, Jim, Megan, Julie, Kimberly, Bryce, Patt, Liam, Tuesday, Emily, Elyse, Antonia, Lillie and Zoe. Lotsa love.

20 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful work! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. olivia, you amazing person.... these are BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow incredible!!

    Aimée x
    http://wehaveobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! Congrats on such a huge commission (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goddamn, congratulations!! These are so stunning and creative and totally true to your style. You go girl. Super impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing- huge congratulations, this all looks beautiful. I love the little film!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning! congratulations your images definitely deserve the attention! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely in love with you. I've been for some years now. It's cool to see you stick to your own thing even when you're working for super famous and influential stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear olivia,
    this is astounding.
    i am in love with it all.
    thank you for existing<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm your newest fan. Love your diary/art work, inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read about this in Vogue and found myself being so incredibly fascinated by your work that I just had to follow the link leading to your amazing blog! So in love!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow that is so perfect, i want to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy shit, i am AMAZED by you. you're my new inspiration! so in love with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. really really good ,hm... where did the shoes come from ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. such an inspiration! from one magic unicorn dreamworld lover to another (i assume), it's badass that you can get such great commissions while staying true to a freespirited style! cool!

    peacee,
    nikki
    http://scioscianikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pictures and the film!!! So magic!

    www.swan-dreams.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete